Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here we go!

Hi all! So here I go, I have decided to start a blog and there a several reasons for it. First, I enjoy reading other moms' blogs, I find them fun, interesting, and it's always nice to know that you're not the only one dealing with challenges... Second, I would like to offer a spot that welcomes parents who have kids that are sleep-challenged, without judging them ..and maybe educate a few people about not judging other parents so quickly..
 I have to admit, I was probably one of those people before having a child. I thought for sure that parenting was responsible for 80% of the child's behavior and nature was maybe responsible for 20%--at most.... Boy was I wrong!!! My son A, who is almost two, is an amazing, fun-loving, caring ...force of nature! The only trouble spot with him is that he is just not a good sleeper. I have problably read most baby sleep books that are out there (thanks to my Barnes&Noble discount), tried multiple methods, had major meltdowns and rough mornings... Anyway, two years later, we are still dealing with it, it's gotten better but we're still not completely out of the woods and so I would like to share my thoughts, experiences, and trials with you. I will welcome all your comments, suggestions, and personal experiences, so please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment