Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weather Break

So, it wasn't enough to have to deal with A being sick the week before last... I had to get an e-coli-like bacteria this past week! I'm finally back to normal and hoping no one gets sick for a while.
I don't know if the Weather Gods read my blog, but they did decide to grant us a two day break with temperatures reaching above 30! (that's roughly above 0 Celsius)
So, e-coli or not, we weren't going to pass on the chance to play outside...
Wednesday, after a stroller ride on our street, A actually ventured in the snow (for no more than 10-15 minutes, but still!)



snow-swing!

He then decided it was time for Wegmans!
We headed out to the zoo on Thursday, but I forgot my camera.
The snow was back on Friday, but at least we got some fresh air before that...thank you Weather Gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment