I don't know if the Weather Gods read my blog, but they did decide to grant us a two day break with temperatures reaching above 30! (that's roughly above 0 Celsius)
So, e-coli or not, we weren't going to pass on the chance to play outside...
Wednesday, after a stroller ride on our street, A actually ventured in the snow (for no more than 10-15 minutes, but still!)
We headed out to the zoo on Thursday, but I forgot my camera.
The snow was back on Friday, but at least we got some fresh air before that...thank you Weather Gods!